Dr. Jessica Bilotta Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Bilotta?

Not so good

Posted on September 16th, 2016

my right shoulder surgery 10/2011

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

I AM A 54 YR OLD HISPANIC LADY. IN 2010 IWAS UNDER THE CARE OF AN ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON. WHEN DR.JESSICA BILOTTA JOINEDTHE SAME PRACTICE..I DECIDED TO CHANGED DOCTORS..AFTER HEARING OTHER PATIENTS EXCELLENT COMMENTS.I KIND OF LIKED IT,NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE WAY SHE TREATS PATIENTS BUT ALSO BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMEN.I TALK TO HER ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. I HAD SO MUCH CONFIDENT IN HER THAT JUST A WEEK AGO SHE DID SURGERY ON MY SHOULDER.THE WORK SHE DID WAS OUTSTANDING,REMARKABLE. I FELT SO GOOD THE NEXT DAY THAT DR.BILOTTA HER SELF COULNDT BELEIVE IT!!!.TODAY WAS MY FIRST POST OP..AND SHE WAS SO PROUD OF ME!!!..BUT ACTUALLY IS THE OPPOSITE..I AM VERY PROUD OF HAVING DR.BILOTTA AS MY ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON.A CAREING DOCTOR,A LOVELY LADY, VERY PROFESSIONAL.WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM WITH HER SERVICES...THANK YOU DR.BILOTTA..I WILL ALWAYS BE VERY GREATFULL TO YOU!!!!

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Bilotta is an outstanding doctor. She has been extremely thorough in diagnosing and treating my knee problems and in recommending pt as part of my program of care. Her bedside manner and skill in delivering shots has been very impressive, and I am thankful to have a doctor of her caliber to turn to for treatment. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends in need of orthopaedic care.

Very good experience.

Posted on October 19th, 2011

I had a very good experience with my knee surgery by Dr. Bilotta. I was nervous about the pain and the rehab schedule, but Dr. Bilotta was friendly, patient and very knowledgeable in answering all of my questions. Her assistant was also helpful. I have recommended her to two family members in the Atlanta area.

Stay away: verry arrogant and lacking experience

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Dr. Jessica C Bilotta was very arrogant and did not bother explaining the details of the planned shoulder surgery. I got worried and asked the nurse about Dr. Billota. Nurse was polite but could not convince me. Looked up on the internet and Dr Bilotta only graduated recently.Cancelled the surgery with her and never looked back.