Dr. Jessica Bilotta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Bilotta?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Bilotta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2016

Not so good

November 3rd, 2011

my right shoulder surgery 10/2011

I AM A 54 YR OLD HISPANIC LADY. IN 2010 IWAS UNDER THE CARE OF AN ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON. WHEN DR.JESSICA BILOTTA JOINEDTHE SAME PRACTICE..I DECIDED TO CHANGED DOCTORS..AFTER HEARING OTHER PATIENTS EXCELLENT COMMENTS.I KIND OF LIKED IT,NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE WAY SHE TREATS PATIENTS BUT ALSO BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMEN.I TALK TO HER ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. I HAD SO MUCH CONFIDENT IN HER THAT JUST A WEEK AGO SHE DID SURGERY ON MY SHOULDER.THE WORK SHE DID WAS OUTSTANDING,REMARKABLE. I FELT SO GOOD THE NEXT DAY THAT DR.BILOTTA HER SELF COULNDT BELEIVE IT!!!.TODAY WAS MY FIRST POST OP..AND SHE WAS SO PROUD OF ME!!!..BUT ACTUALLY IS THE OPPOSITE..I AM VERY PROUD OF HAVING DR.BILOTTA AS MY ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON.A CAREING DOCTOR,A LOVELY LADY, VERY PROFESSIONAL.WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM WITH HER SERVICES...THANK YOU DR.BILOTTA..I WILL ALWAYS BE VERY GREATFULL TO YOU!!!!

November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Bilotta is an outstanding doctor. She has been extremely thorough in diagnosing and treating my knee problems and in recommending pt as part of my program of care. Her bedside manner and skill in delivering shots has been very impressive, and I am thankful to have a doctor of her caliber to turn to for treatment. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends in need of orthopaedic care.

October 19th, 2011

Very good experience.

I had a very good experience with my knee surgery by Dr. Bilotta. I was nervous about the pain and the rehab schedule, but Dr. Bilotta was friendly, patient and very knowledgeable in answering all of my questions. Her assistant was also helpful. I have recommended her to two family members in the Atlanta area.

July 14th, 2011

Stay away: verry arrogant and lacking experience

Dr. Jessica C Bilotta was very arrogant and did not bother explaining the details of the planned shoulder surgery. I got worried and asked the nurse about Dr. Billota. Nurse was polite but could not convince me. Looked up on the internet and Dr Bilotta only graduated recently.Cancelled the surgery with her and never looked back.