A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Blake is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Blake, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Blake has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Faith Blake MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine F. Blake practice?
- Dr. Christine Blake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Blake practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.