Dr. Christine Blake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Blake?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Christine Blake?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2016

Great doctor

Dr. Blake was my MFM five years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. I loved her. She is super nice and showed true concern.

May 20th, 2015

It's a shame that her staff is so rude and horrible because she is great!

March 11th, 2015

I do not trust her advice.

I did not meet Dr. Blake until I was in the hospital with HELLP Syndrome. My doctor had been monitoring me very closely, for fear of me developing something like this; however, since it was the weekend and my doctor was not on-call, I was at the mercy of other doctors. HELLP Syndrome is extremely dangerous to both mother and baby and is essentially the mother's body shutting down (dying). Dr. Blake actually asked if I wanted to do a c-section or have a THREE day labor and then deliver vaginally. I was not dilated at all, so my labor would be extremely long. Since I had developed HELLP Syndrome, I would not be allowed any pain meds or even my blood pressure medicine, the entire labor. Seeing as she was the high risk doctor, I asked what her advice was. Instead of focusing on my immediate health concerns, as well as my baby's, she simply said, "If you want more then two kids, you need to try it vaginally. If you want two or less, you can do a c-section." I was a first time mom, in the hospital, without the care of my long time doctor, and was being given the option of type of delivery, based off of my emotions (how many kids I want) instead of explaining what was actually happening to my body and my baby AT THAT MOMENT. That was the first and last time I saw her. I initially, chose the labor (not knowing exactly what HELLP syndrome was at the time), but about an hour later, I made the decision to do an immediate c-section. When I finally got to see my doctor (two days later), I could tell she was NOT happy with the advice I had been given and was extremely glad I had clear enough mind to make the right decision. Sidenote: My doctor, and many others, feel completely comfortable performing up to four c-sections on a person. The question should have never been asked to me, luckily for me and my family, I am not persuaded easily and always trust my gut. That should not have to be the case when working with a high risk doctor.

November 6th, 2014

I trust her with everything very good and respectful Doctor. I highly recommend her.

March 23rd, 2013

Great experience

Dr Blake is very knowledgeable and professional. Had my first apptointment with her yesterday. She took time with my husband and I answering questions and explaining results. She was proactive in getting us a referral for a highly beneficial fetal surgery. Wouldn't hesitate to choose her.

June 9th, 2010

Poor bed side manner

Dr.Blake seems to be over booked alot which makes her spend about 2 minutes in the room.This is my first baby and I have type 1 diabetes which puts me at high risk I only wish she would slow dont a bit and let me express my concerns and ask the questions many moms want and need answered.

July 23rd, 2009

Nightmare Doctor

July 15th, 2009

Dr. Blake has been my high risk ob for more than 11 years with two separate high risk pregnancies. I trust her completely with my babies. She is the most caring doctor I have ever met.

June 30th, 2009

GREAT Doctor!!!!!!!!!

May 31st, 2009

So uncaring

This doctor gave my unborn child a very grim diagnosis. She refused to let me be positive and accused me of ignoring the problem. Luckily I went elsewhere for second opinions and delivered a healthy baby. The week I relied on her medical "expertise" was so horribly upsetting, I am honestly surprised I didn't suffer a miscarriage or get fired from my job as I was inconsolable and profoundly depressed. The single worst experience in my life.

June 23rd, 2016