A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Blaski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Blaski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Blaski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaski graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Blaski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine A Blaski MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Blaski practice?
- Dr. Christine Blaski has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Blaski practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Salem, MA.
See Salem Internists, Salem Critical Care Practitioners, and Salem Pulmonologists.