A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Boehringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Boehringer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boehringer
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Boehringer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Boehringer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Boehringer graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Boehringer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Boehringer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christine Boehringer practice?
- Dr. Christine Boehringer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Boehringer practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Family Physicians, Albuquerque Internists, and Albuquerque Infectious Disease Doctors.