Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Boehringer
Dr. Christine Boehringer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Boehringer is affiliated with Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center, Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown and Presbyterian Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Boehringer has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christine Boehringer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. David Coy
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi24
Dr. Felix Cerna
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi29
Dr. Jeffrey Mazer
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi15