A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Boutwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Boutwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Boutwell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutwell graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Boutwell has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Boutwell MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Boutwell practice?
- Dr. Christine Boutwell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christine Boutwell practices Neurology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Neurologists.