A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Brass-Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Brass-Jones, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brass-Jones graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Brass-Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marie Brass-Jones DO is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Brass-Jones practice?
- Dr. Christine Brass-Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Brass-Jones practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.