A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Briccetti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Briccetti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Briccetti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Children`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Briccetti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christine Briccetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Briccetti practice?
Dr. Christine Briccetti practices Pediatrics near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tiana Briccetti, Dr. Tina Briccetti