A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Briccetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Briccetti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Briccetti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Briccetti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Briccetti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans