Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Briner
Dr. Christine Briner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, IL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Briner is affiliated with West Suburban Medical Center, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Briner has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Christine Briner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.
Dr. Anne Marie Orescanin
Park Ridge, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Lisa Gelman
Park Ridge, IL 0 mi
Dr. Imran Sajan
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Park Ridge, IL 0 mi30