Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Briones
Dr. Christine Briones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Owensboro, KY, with other offices in Owensboro, KY and Bagdad, AZ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Briones is affiliated with Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center and Owensboro Mercy Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Briones has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Christine Briones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Owensboro, KY.
Dr. Thomas Tabb
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Owensboro, KY 0.08 mi35
Dr. Richard Good
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Owensboro, KY 0.08 mi25
Dr. William Padgett
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Owensboro, KY 0.35 mi