A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Briones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Briones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Briones graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Briones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Calderon Briones MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Briones practice?
- Dr. Christine Briones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Briones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN and Danville, KY.
See Owensboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.