A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Buhlinger is Satisfactory. Dr. Buhlinger has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Buhlinger, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Buhlinger graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Buhlinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary`s Campus
- SVCMC St Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buhlinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christine Buhlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Buhlinger practice?
Dr. Christine Buhlinger practices Internal Medicine near Troy, NY.
See Troy Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Buhlinger, Dr. Tiana Buhlinger