A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Buhlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Buhlinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Buhlinger, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buhlinger graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Buhlinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- St Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Allison Buhlinger DO and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Buhlinger practice?
- Dr. Christine Buhlinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Buhlinger practices Internal Medicine near Troy, NY.
See Troy Internists.