inactive

Christine T Burch MD Patient Reviews

2.5
  • 2 reviews

August 10th, 2011
Dr Burch was attentive to the needs of our son. She took the time to explain his condition and possible courses of treatments. We were seen promptly and never felt rushed.

February 22nd, 2011
My personal opinion , not good..
As a mother, Dr. Burch does not spend 1 second looking at my child, or even notice she is in the room, we are rushed in and out. She glances quickly over the record while in the room, there is No time spent looking over (test result's from other Dr's) or the symptoms.. to put 1 and 2 together.. She inaccurately quoted to me the results from another Dr, because she did not take the time. I have no faith in her after this.. this is serious, My child deserves better care, and at least the time to look at her record's and familiarize yourself with what's going on, instead of using 3 of the 5 minutes we have with you in the room to do so...Also in my opinion , as a Dr. you should be able to think Out side of the box...

January 17th, 2011
Doctor Burch was easily distracted and inattentive during the consult. Did not give any more insight than our referring pediatrician had given. She lacks focus and although she had knowledge of the symptoms, she seemed to have no interest in the patient.