A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Bussey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Bussey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bussey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Bussey, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bussey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bussey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine D Bussey FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christine D. Bussey practice?
- Dr. Christine Bussey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Bussey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Leesburg, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Cardiologists.