A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Bussey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Bussey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bussey
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Bussey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Bussey, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bussey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bussey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine D Bussey FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christine D. Bussey practice?
- Dr. Christine Bussey has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Bussey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Cardiologists.