Dr. Christine Bussey MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Fairfax, VA

• Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Bussey a number of times after being hospitalized for congestive heart failure. Everything about my appointments with her have been top notch. She never seems to busy to answer my questions and help me understand what is going on. If sometimes she is a little late in seeing me it is more than made up for by the time she will take with me. The front desk staff at the office Arlington Blvd. office leave some to be desired but I wouldn't hold that aginst her.

April 12th, 2012
New Patient on 4/12/12-"R"-MC
My dr's office called and got the appt. for me, so it was fast, I think it might have been longer if I did it myself. I waited about 30 minutes in the waiting room, but she was in to the examining room to see me almost immediately. I have to say she is the best DR EVER!! She is a true example of what patients are looking for, and it was the first time in a long time that I felt like more than just a name or insurance payment. She was so attentive, patient, and actually took the time to read the reports I provided and discuss them. She actually went line by line at times to discuss the medical items on my documents!!! She did not make me feel rushed, and she really seemed to care about me as a patient. I would highly recommmend her. I have not had a follow-up yet, but feel that I will be very happy with her attention to the rest of my care/follow-up. She has a very calm demeanor. If I needed any cardiac intervention I would feel more than confident having her as my doctor. She is by far a 5++++ so please do not hesitate going to her.

May 29th, 2017