More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Butler
Dr. Christine Butler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbridge, CT. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Butler is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital, St Vincents Hospital of Bridgeport and Yale-New Haven Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Butler has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Christine Butler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbridge, CT.
Dr. Namita Wijesekera
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
Woodbridge, CT 0 mi8
Dr. Sydney Spiesel
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Woodbridge, CT 0 mi38
Dr. Morton Salomon
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Woodbridge, CT 0.38 mi43