A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Kim, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Choi Kim MD is a female doctor, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Christine Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Kim practices Hospitalist near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Hospitalists.