A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Park has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Park DO is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine Park practice?
- Dr. Christine Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Park practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.