A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Park is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Park has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Chunghee Park DO is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Park practice?
- Dr. Christine Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Park practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.