A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Cabell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Cabell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine E Cabell MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Cabell practice?
- Dr. Christine Cabell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christine Cabell practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and State College, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Dermatologists and Wilkes Barre Surgeons.