A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Cabell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabell
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Cabell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine E Cabell MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Cabell practice?
- Dr. Christine Cabell has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Cabell practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Dermatologists and Wilkes Barre Surgeons.