A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Cabell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Cabell practice?
Dr. Christine Cabell practices Surgery, Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and State College, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Surgeons, Wilkes Barre Dermatologists, and Wilkes Barre Oncologists.