A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Callahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Callahan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Elizabeth Callahan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Christine Callahan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Callahan practices Ophthalmology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists.