A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Cardona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Cardona, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Cardona, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardona graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Cardona has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Severance Cardona DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine S. Cardona practice?
- Dr. Christine Cardona has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Cardona practices Family Medicine near Cave Creek, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Cave Creek Family Physicians.