A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Cardona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Cardona, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardona
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cardona Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Cardona, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardona graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Cardona has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Severance Cardona DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine S. Cardona practice?
- Dr. Christine Cardona has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Cardona practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.