A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Cartwright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Cartwright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Cartwright, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cartwright graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cartwright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Ann Cartwright MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Cartwright practice?
- Dr. Christine Cartwright has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Cartwright practices Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.