A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Chamberlain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Chamberlain, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Chamberlain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Carroll Chamberlain MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. Christine Chamberlain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christine Chamberlain practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Royal Oak Physiatrists and Royal Oak Sports Medicine Doctors.