A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Chan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Chan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Margaret Chan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Chan practice?
- Dr. Christine Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Chan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.