A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Chang, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine W. Chang practice?
Dr. Christine Chang practices Internal Medicine near Acton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Littleton, MA.
See Acton Internists.