Dr. Christine Chang Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Christine Chang?

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Dr Chang is a caring and through.

Posted on November 29th, 2015

Dr Chang is great

Diligent, skilled, and committed

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Dr. Chang was our internist for the last several years. Great clinical skills, accurately diagnosing when others overlooked subtle symptoms and she was available to serve her patient's needs. Her interview style and questions enable her to focus on the issues presented, rendering the right diagnosis. Fully engaged with patients while not an alarmist

The way she treated me!

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I only had Dr. Christine Chang for a short time as my primary care, I had become sick after working for 33 years and was feeling horrible , I had many blood tests that were abnormal, I had bruising on my body with no explanation, I was in severe pain and fatigued daily. I had also lost 20lb and I was thin to begin with. so I new something was wrong with me, and Dr. Chang just made me feel like I was fighting for my life at every visit with her, . I will never forget the phone call with her one day when she asked me if I had a family at home. and I said yes. I have 3 children and a granddaughter living with me, she then asked " how do they put up with you " I answered ,,that it wasn't easy,because at the time I was feeling guilty because I could no longer cook , clean or take care of my family like a mother should. when the call ended I felt she just did not believe me that I was sick, I was very angry that she could put me down like that. I never went to see her again and luckily found a really great primary care who cared the first day I walked into his office. He has helped me in so many ways, I was diagnosed with Leukemia and other medical problems that have now been taken care of thanks to my caring new Doctor,She has no bed side manners, and is mean in my opinion,

Very good experience

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I saw Dr. Chang for a general health checkup. I was very pleased with her. She asked a lot of questions about me including my health and lifestyle. No doctor has ever quized me like that before and I really appreciated her interest in knowing all about me. She clearly has her patients at heart. Office staff was very friendly and efficient and I hardly waited at all to see her.

Posted on July 15th, 2011

i would never tell anybody to use her as a doctor.

really good MD, polite admin, medical assisting staff, ehhh.

Posted on January 5th, 2010

I found Dr Chang to be the most through MD I've had to date. My background is in health/public health and she took over 50 minutes with me during my new patient appt going over my medical hx and social history to a degree I've never (ever) experienced, even during my training in medical school! She does realize her limitations (she is after all a pcp/internist and not a bone doctor, gyn, or other specialist) and will amply refer. For folks who are looking to one-stop shop (and many do and can with other MDs) she's likely not the one for you, for those who see the value in having a specialist for non-typical issues, she's an awesome steward. Reccomendations: know your body, whats typical/atypical, be communicative/aware/alert. She's got an old-school MD way about her and respects (I feel) assertive/present patients. Be aware, her phone staff is pleasant/polite, her nursing/medical assistant staff are unrefined/a bit silly and young/under-professional.

Posted on October 10th, 2017