A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christine Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Chen practice?
Dr. Christine Chen practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tiana Chen, Dr. Tina Chen