A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Tracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tracy
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Tracy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tracy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Tracy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Tracy MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine Tracy practice?
- Dr. Christine Tracy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Tracy practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Akron Cardiologists.