A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Tracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tracy
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tracy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tracy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Tracy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Tracy MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine Tracy practice?
- Dr. Christine Tracy has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Tracy practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Cardiologists.