A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Choe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Choe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Choe, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Choe graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Choe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Jeeyoon Choe MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christine J. Choe practice?
- Dr. Christine Choe has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Choe practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.