A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Chu, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Anne Chu MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Chu practice?
- Dr. Christine Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Chu practices Surgery near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Surgeons.