The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Chung
Dr. Christine Chung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chung is affiliated with H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Univ Of Nc Hospitals and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Chung has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christine Chung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Mark Friedman
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Lodovico Balducci
Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi49
Dr. James Helm
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi37