Dr. Christine Cisneros MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.7

March 21st, 2015
She seemed to be high and disconnected. She stated she wouldnt write a RX because she "didn't want 'big brother' looking over my shoulder"

April 26th, 2011
Smart caring doctor
My appointment was arrange by my employer ThyssenKrupp, so no problem there. I arrived slightly late to my appointment, but the staff was very friendly, I was checked in by a very friendly nurse Sandy, and I was soon seen by Dr. Cisneros. She was friendly during the examination, even making some jokes. Her diagnoses seen very accurate, and she didn't seem afraid to tell the truth. Many of the other doctors I've seen in the past don't give you much attention and just try to appease the companies paying for the visit. She genuinely cares about you and your well being, and the company you work for, and always weighs carefully her diagnoses.

February 14th, 2011
Employee
An Employer sponsored Doctor who will not care about you even though she goes to great lenghs to attempt to pacify you. Her motive behide the "I'm your friend, I came from the same kind of neighborhood you come from, so I know what your going through, trust me" attitude is performed to make you comfortable enough to tell her something from your past that she can use against you when she reports to the Employer and their Insurance carrier. She could not even find a recent xray and ct scan (taken within 2-weeks)at the hospital she was working for, but made a diagnosis that subjected an employee to further injury.