A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Clark, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Diane Clark MD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Christine D. Clark practice?
- Dr. Christine Clark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Clark practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pathologists.