Dr. Christine Climie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Climie?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Christine Climie?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2016

Takes her time, makes you feel comfortable..nice!

October 15th, 2015

Great Doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Climie for the last two years. I've seen lots of doctors and have never felt comfortable with them. The first time Dr. Climie walked into the room and started talking to me I felt so comfortable with her. My first time seeing her I spent about a hour with her not once did she rush me. I've never been to the doctors and not been rushed I never am when I go there she will talk with me until I'm completely done. I've never had a problem waiting for her the longest I've waited was probably 30 mins and to me that isn't bad at all my last doctor I'd wait 2 hours at the least. I definately recommend her to anyone.

February 26th, 2015

Home care nurse

Dr. climie , is a wonderful doctor as far as her bedside manners personalities she is great ,the problem my family and all five members of my family go to her is that when we go to see her if it's our meds, that's ok we re-up our meds and then were out of there in no time.but if it's something that's really hurting or bothering us like for instant my knee hurt so bad it was swelled bad she didn't even touch it or anything and I ended up leaving out nothing done I swear to you and my daughter came in with the same problem we both have knee problems since then my knees have been replaced both of them now but my daughter came she didn't do anything to her she never touched her knee or nothing and it was filled with water she had to go to the hospital to have it drained and everything nine years I've been going there dr. Climie has never once ever touched any part of my body or my family's body either if something is hurting to where she needs to examine the area so I don't know what's up with that's all I got to say other than that yeah she's a great person to have over at your dinner table but I don't need that I need a doctor that's the first time ever in my life that I have a doctor and is never examined or touched the area of my body that was bothering me I'm sure she does this to everyone it's not just us someone needs to check into this thank you

August 1st, 2017