A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Codding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Codding is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Codding, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Codding graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Codding has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Ellen Codding MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Codding practice?
- Dr. Christine Codding has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Codding practices Rheumatology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Rheumatologists.