Dr. Christine Codding MD Patient Reviews

2.9
  • 26 reviews

July 21st, 2016
I have to say that Dr. Codding has an extremely compassionate bedside manner and spends necessary time to communicate. Her office staff seems to have some turn over & glitches that do not help her overall image. Her X-Ray tech is abrupt, impatient & about as gentle & compassionate as a bull. This in no way changes my opinion or appreciation of Dr. Codding or her competence & compassionate commitment to her patients.

October 14th, 2015
Dr Codding is one of the kindest doctors I've ever met. She is a great listener and spent alot of time with me. She answers all my questions. She is very thorough and Im finally on the road to recovery. I'm so thankful for her. I would recommend her to anyone.

October 1st, 2015
she knew just what to do when no one else could figure it out.

July 27th, 2015
Dr. Codding is the kindest most compassionate doctor we have ever seen. My husband was seen by several doctors who basically thought his illness was in our heads. His PCP and Dr. Codding spoke on the phone, arranged biopsy and confirmed a diagnosis so that he could start treatment. This lady is AMAZING!!

November 26th, 2014
fire the staff or have a consultant overhaul them
Dr. Codding is a fine person and physician. I have lost more than one fine person and physician because of an unprofessional office staff, X-ray tech and especially billing department. Office waits are long; prescription refills exasperating, referrals costly and reports confusing. This may be the case with all busy rheumatologists. Making friends with staff can be a problem. This physician has helped me and I hope she can get someone new to change functionality of her office and support her patients and herself in this practice of medicine.

October 11th, 2014
Will not go back!
I did not have a good experience with Dr. Codding and can not recommend her. She insisted on head to toe, full body xrays at her clinic as soon as I arrived. She diagnosed me with arthritis in my hands due to my knuckles being larger than my fingers. My fingers have always been long and thin, making my knuckles appear larger. I told her that my fingers have been like that since I was a little child and that is how my hands are. She insisted I was wrong and it was arthritis even though I have no symptoms of it. She also insisted I get an MRI at her preferred place ONLY. I live 2 hrs away and asked to do it at my local hospital and she said no, nobody in the entire state could do an MRI properly expect for the local location she wanted me to go to. I did not have time to do the MRI that day. It was a good thing I didn't go, because I later found out my insurance denied her request for the MRI and would not pay for it because it was not proven that I even needed an MRI. She diagnosed me with 4 difference diseases, when I asked if I could get a copy of her diagnoses for my records, I was told no. I tried numerous times since then to get a copy of my record & xrays from my visit and have yet to receive them! My primary care physician, physical therapist, and chiropractor have all tried to get copies from my visit and they will not provide them. All four of us have tried to get a copy of my records from that day and all four of us are continually denied access to it. DO NOT GO HERE EVER!

August 18th, 2014
Very Wholistic
Although the wait time was long, she is very thorough, doing a full review of ALL issues and making referrals for other specialist where indicated.

May 9th, 2014
I finally have hope.
I have been under treatment elsewhere for over a year and almost given up. Dr Codding reviewed everything old and new, talked with me 1 on 1 came up with a plan of action for my very rare auto-immune disease and now there's light i.the tunnel again. :-)

November 27th, 2012
Don't go there
I was seeing another doctor in her office who had moved out of state,the office said I could get an appointment with Dr Codding the next day, my appointment was for 1pm, at 5pm she came in and before even knowing why I was there she said I needed to have x-rays, blood test and an mri very conveniently right across the hall, I did have the the x-rays and refused everything else, they were so unprofessional I decided I didn't want to have anything to do with them. I paid my co-pay and left, went back a week later to pick up my x-rays, even though my insurance paid for them totally her office staff wanted to charge 75.00 for the x-rays, they said they belonged to them, I let them keep them. Do yourself a favor, don't go there.

October 17th, 2012
Staff can be extremely discourteous. Her PA and "DR" Quisenberry, her nurse---OMG--excruciatingly rude. But the WAITING time is just HORRIFIC. Last visit I arrived at ! pm and still had not been seen by 5:30--was then told she still had a new patient and an emergency.Her nurse NEVER returned calls regarding lab, meds, etc. It took me 5 attempts to get one script refilled--6 days!! Also, on first visits she does numerous x-rays (before even SEEING her to be EVALUATED)--and bills out over $2000! Iwould not NOT recommend her at all--she changed my diagnosis back and forth repeatedly and my office notes were full of exceeding glaring mistakes--sometimes she dictated twice on same office visit and CONTRADICTED herself!!!!! DO NOT GO--BEWARE!!!!

September 14th, 2012
Love this lady!
Dr. Codding is the best dr. in the world! After being in pain for so many years i finally found a dr. that understood my pain and me. Without her I wouldn't be able to get out of the bed or house. Thank YOu Dr. Codding you are awesome.

April 25th, 2012
I do NOT recommend this doctor!
Non-caring attitude from doctor AND the staff.Several comments on report were not accurate.They didn't even know why I was there for a follow-up visit. "What are we seeing you for today?" Duh! Key word: FOLLOW-UP! I had been there before!Never a return call from voice mail that I left inquiring about lab work.No advice on how to care for my pain or any medications to take. Really?I could go on . . . :(