Surgical Specialist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dentist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Karen Falla on Mar 13th, 2016

Dr. Coke is an excellent oral surgeon. She also is very good at relating with her patients in a compassionate manner. I highly recommend her!

not good show details not good
Oct 23rd, 2015

They canceled my first apt, then we're 2 hrs late on the next. Also not polite about it either.

Easiest Extractions Ever show details Easiest Extractions Ever
by Trevin on Sep 27th, 2013

Had my wisdom teeth taken by Dr. Coke a few weeks ago. I had no issues and barely any pain/discomfort afterwards. Very friendly staff and very clean facility!

Customer Service At Its Finest show details Customer Service At Its Finest
by Julia S. on Feb 27th, 2013

I recently had surgery with Dr. Coke and can not say enough good things about her and her staff. I had an implant done by another oral surgeon in the area about 2 and half years ago. Unfortunately, for some reason it failed and Dr. Coke had to remove it. This first surgery went better than I expected. She said there was a lot of infection around the implant and I had to wait about 3 months to have another one placed. I hardly had any pain after that first surgery. She placed a new implant and that surgery was even easier than having the implant removed. It all went seemlessly and the staff and Dr. Coke explained every step that needed to be done with such thoroughness that there were no surprises and I knew what to expect before every surgery. They even called to check on me the next day after both surgeries. The best part was getting a note in the mail from one of her staff (Jennifer) stating that it was a pleasure to have ME as a patient there. Talk about customer service. Dr. Coke is top notch in my book!

Great Oral Surgeon show details Great Oral Surgeon
Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Coke placed an implant for me and I had absolutely zero problems. I recently got my tooth put on the implant and couldn't be more happier!

Excellent 5-star physician. Caring and compassionate treatment. show details Excellent 5-star physician. Caring and compassionate treatment.
Feb 16th, 2011

I was not at all looking forward to the possibility of having to undergo teeth extractions. My symptoms became so bad that I no longer had the option of waiting. I spoke to multiple people and my dentist to find the best surgeon, as well as doing extensive online research. I chose Dr. Coke based on my findings. My experience was truly exceptional. From the time that I entered her office for the consultation, until I departed from my final follow-up visit, my experience was beyond top notch. I have never had such a amazing, positive experience in any doctor's office. She truly has a warm, caring heart as well as obvious talented surgical skills. I would not hesitate in giving my absolute highest recommendation to her and her office.

Non-existent Bedside Manner show details Non-existent Bedside Manner
Feb 14th, 2011

Extremely qualified, nice facility, and warm receptionist, but despite these pluses, the Doctor herself was a complete shock after all the good I heard about her. She came into the room and immediately began ordering my child about. She showed no compassion when my child began crying over having to listen to the details of the procedure that we had made VERY clear my child was not comfortable hearing. Her bedside manner alone is enough to keep me from recommending that anyone take their teenager to see her.