Surgical Specialist, Dentist

107 Suncreek Dr
Ste 200
Allen, TX 75013
214-383-1380
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Easiest Extractions Ever  |  show details
by Trevin on Sep 27th, 2013

Had my wisdom teeth taken by Dr. Coke a few weeks ago. I had no issues and barely any pain/discomfort afterwards. Very friendly staff and very clean facility!

|  Customer Service At Its Finest  |  show details
by Julia S. on Feb 27th, 2013

I recently had surgery with Dr. Coke and can not say enough good things about her and her staff. I had an implant done by another oral surgeon in the area about 2 and half years ago. Unfortunately, for some reason it failed and Dr. Coke had to remove it. This first surgery went better than I expected. She said there was a lot of infection around the implant and I had to wait about 3 months to have another one placed. I hardly had any pain after that first surgery. She placed a new implant and that surgery was even easier than having the implant removed. It all went seemlessly and the staff and Dr. Coke explained every step that needed to be done with such thoroughness that there were no surprises and I knew what to expect before every surgery. They even called to check on me the next day after both surgeries. The best part was getting a note in the mail from one of her staff (Jennifer) stating that it was a pleasure to have ME as a patient there. Talk about customer service. Dr. Coke is top notch in my book!

|  Great Oral Surgeon  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Coke placed an implant for me and I had absolutely zero problems. I recently got my tooth put on the implant and couldn't be more happier!

|  This office is unethical  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

2 yes later I get a call stating that I still had a balance when I was told previously this was resolved and paid in full. I had to pay them so it would not go into collections even though it had already been paid. They didn't even have my correct address. These people are thieves and for one simple procedure you will owe them years later. Very unethical. Dr coke should be ashamed of treating here patients like this. She probably needed to buy the latest BMW so had to take advantage of us middle class workers. Very unethical and unprofessional to say I owe money two years later after they had told me this was resolved.

|  Excellent 5-star physician. Caring and compassionate treatment.  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

I was not at all looking forward to the possibility of having to undergo teeth extractions. My symptoms became so bad that I no longer had the option of waiting. I spoke to multiple people and my dentist to find the best surgeon, as well as doing extensive online research. I chose Dr. Coke based on my findings. My experience was truly exceptional. From the time that I entered her office for the consultation, until I departed from my final follow-up visit, my experience was beyond top notch. I have never had such a amazing, positive experience in any doctor's office. She truly has a warm, caring heart as well as obvious talented surgical skills. I would not hesitate in giving my absolute highest recommendation to her and her office.

|  Non-existent Bedside Manner  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

Extremely qualified, nice facility, and warm receptionist, but despite these pluses, the Doctor herself was a complete shock after all the good I heard about her. She came into the room and immediately began ordering my child about. She showed no compassion when my child began crying over having to listen to the details of the procedure that we had made VERY clear my child was not comfortable hearing. Her bedside manner alone is enough to keep me from recommending that anyone take their teenager to see her.