Dr. Christine Collins MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2017
WHO told you that you have PTSD?
This Dr. is simply unprofessional and doesnt seem very happy about her job in general. She didnt even read my intake file before my appt. She had to ask me why I was there!!! It was ALL in my file. I had already gone through intake, filled out paperwork and did a prescreening assessment with a counselore before seeing Dr. Collins. My file had a ptsd prediagnosis assessment in it!!! Dr. Collins didnt even read it!!!! When I said I came in for a ptsd diagnosis she put me on the hot seat about WHO said you have ptsd? Wtf? Why on earth would I need to verify WHO? When I got upset about her damaging stupid question and asked her WHAT was in my file.... she said there is nothing about ptsd. I left the appt abruptly and called the office two days later to ask what IS in my file. Apparently my ptsd paperwork was in there. This doctor lied to me to cover her butt and said there was no paperwork. Thanks for the breech of trust HRC Sacramento and Lazy Damaging Dr. Collins with a G coded License!!. That says a lot right there. I wish I NEVER even ever went to go get any help from HRC and/or Dr. Christine Liar Collins. The HRC operation lacks a lot and should be considered a last choice for mental health care. I left there with more damage than I came in with. Dr. Collins should be fired.

March 3rd, 2012
She FELL ASLEEP
She was basicly in and out of conscienceness our entire appointment. There is no excuse.

April 19th, 2016