A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Comstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Comstock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comstock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Comstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Comstock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Hot Flashes
- Placenta Accreta
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Birth
Education & Awards
Dr. Comstock graduated from University of Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Comstock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Holaday Comstock MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine H. Comstock practice?
- Dr. Christine Comstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Comstock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Diagnostic Radiology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Royal Oak Radiologists.