A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Comstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Comstock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comstock
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Comstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Comstock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Hot Flashes
- Placenta Accreta
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Birth
Education & Awards
Dr. Comstock graduated from University of Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Comstock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Holaday Comstock MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine H. Comstock practice?
- Dr. Christine Comstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Comstock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Diagnostic Radiology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Royal Oak Radiologists.