A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Cote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Cote is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cote
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cote Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Cote, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cote graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cote has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Jeanene Cote DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christine J. Cote practice?
- Dr. Christine Cote has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Cote practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Physiatrists.