Dr. Christina Cote DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2015
Very pleased with Dr. Cote. Highly recommend her!

August 30th, 2012
Love her!!
I first became her patient at RCRH after suffering several strokes. She was there every step of the way while I was in patient..and now 21 months after my strokes she is still there if we have any questions!!..She may take a while to get to you, but when she does she acts as if you are her ONLY patient!!!..Love her!

March 6th, 2012
Competent and Caring
I was referred to Dr. Cote following spinal surgery after a botched injection that left me paralyzed from the waist down. She was professional and followed my rehab carefully. After 4 weeks in rehab I was able to ambulate with a walker thanks to the good care I was given in her ward. Follow-up care and changes in meds have been turned over to my family Dr., who is quite competent. I feel that I could see her anytime I had need of her expertise.

March 28th, 2011
Dr. Cote was very professional and spent a great deal of time in the office with me. She spent a good hour working on my pains. she set up a return visit and sent me to a physical theropist. I had a long wait but when I got the attention I did I understand the wait. Her first time vissits she really gets to know you as a person.

February 26th, 2010
Potential
Dr. Cote has the potential to become a good if not great physician. She has a good bedside manner and acts like she is listening.She will try you on the lowest dose of pain medication possible and tell you to call if your having any trouble or questions. I can not get in to see her before the next scheduled visit and it does not matter if the dosage works for you or not until the next visit, as that is all you get.Do NOT sign a pain contract with this Dr. without having the doctor herself present at the time of signing so she may answer any questions that you have and you can see her sign the papers herself as well. What her nurse says, and what is done are two different things.