Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Thomas
Dr. Christine Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Emmitsburg, MD, with another office in Emmitsburg, MD. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Mountain Manor Treatment Center - Emmitsburg. Dr. Thomas has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Christine Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Emmitsburg, MD.
Dr. Robert Hughes Sr
Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Taneytown, MD 8.41 mi56
Dr. Kevin Hollick
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Gettysburg, PA 10.84 mi3
Dr. Boon Lim
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, General Practice
Gettysburg, PA 10.84 mi40