A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Curley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Curley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curley graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Curley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Manor Treatment Center - Emmitsburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Anderson Curley MD is a female General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Curley practice?
- Dr. Christine Curley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Curley practices General Practice near Emmitsburg, MD.
See Emmitsburg General Practitioners.