A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Curley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Curley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Curley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curley graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Curley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Manor Treatment Center - Emmitsburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Anderson Curley MD is a female General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Curley practice?
- Dr. Christine Curley has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Curley practices General Practice near Emmitsburg, MD.
See Emmitsburg General Practitioners.