Dr. Christine Blake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Blake?

August 3rd, 2017

Compassionate and Smart Doctor

Dr. Blake and her staff are very friendly, prompt, and dedicated to health and wellness. I have been a patient of Dr. Blake's for years, and because she listens and is very intuitive, I caught my uterine cancer before it spread. She is amazing, down to earth, and relatable. I can't imagine having to choose another doctor at this point, in fact I think I would break out in hives if she told me she was leaving the practice. I'm very happy with my care at her office.

March 28th, 2016

Her passion is fashion, not being a doctor ... She is not pro-active, She does not do follow ups, Takes weeks to get an appointment. Several of her patients have committed suicide.

October 19th, 2015

Both doctors are supportive,helpful, and kind. I am always treated with compassion and respect. My needs are addressed promptly and I would recommend to anyone.

May 19th, 2014

the best dr evah!

Dr. Blake is the most caring and down to earth doctor I have ever met. Her staff is friendly. I had symptoms for a very long time that no one could figure out no matter where I went til I met Dr. Blake. she diagnosed me the first time I met her and I will never go anywhere else

May 30th, 2013

Current patient soon to be ex patient

I am not a fan of this office and currently looking for a new Doctor. Twice I was left sitting in an exam room for 40 plus minutes. Apparently no one told her. There is only one nurse who is pleasant and understanding. Receptionist alway acts as if you are a bother and she never ever smiles or is nice. Dr Blake wooly led rather sell her dress designs vs. being a doctor. I think she needs to change professions. My feeling is if you want to be a doctor be a doctor this is not a part time profession.

December 6th, 2016