A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Brown, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Brown, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery Dermatological Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor University Med Ctr, Dallas, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Dunham Brown MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christine D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Christine Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Brown practices Dermatology and Surgical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists and Dallas Surgeons.