A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran Hospital, La Crosse, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Diane Miller MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Christine Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Miller practices Internal Medicine near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Internists.