A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Reyes, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Reyes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Dual Diagnosis
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Reyes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Delos Reyes MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christina D. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Christina Reyes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Reyes practices Psychiatry near Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Solon, OH.
See Orange Psychiatrists.