A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Reyes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Reyes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Reyes MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christine Reyes practice?
- Dr. Christine Reyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Reyes practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See Orange Psychiatrists.