Very knowlegable Physician show details Very knowlegable Physician
Sep 14th, 2015

This doctor can be direct and she does have expectations for her patients but she is kind, spot on with dx and thorough. Nice cozy office, rarely have to wait long.

Go ANYWHERE else show details Go ANYWHERE else
by Donna on Aug 20th, 2015

Avoid at all costs. This woman shouldn't be allowed to be a waitress let alone a doctor. My husband went to see her and she was rude, unprofessional and acted like she had somewhere more important to be. NEVER AGAIN.

Best ever show details Best ever
Feb 14th, 2012

Absolutely the best Internist I have ever seen. Very intelligent and compassionate.

Feb 8th, 2012

She's an excellent physician, highly recommended.

saved my life show details saved my life
by Catherine on Mar 30th, 2008

i went to my doctor 3 times in one week and they could not fix the pain i was having, a co worker told me to go to Dr Daecher. 4 min into my appointment she felt strongly that i had a blood clot. 45min later and ultra sound she was right 4 inch long blood clot. after a short 5 day stay in the hospital and allot of test Dr Daecher discovered that i have a gene disorder that causes blood clots. Dr Daecher listened to me a 26 female and my pain. my (old) doctor claimed muscle ache. she also wanted to know why i had a blood clot and not just fix the current problem.