A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Dauphine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Dauphine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Dauphine, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauphine graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Dauphine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Elizabeth Dauphine MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Dauphine practice?
- Dr. Christine Dauphine has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Dauphine practices Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.