A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine DeSocarraz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine DeSocarraz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeSocarraz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. DeSocarraz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSocarraz graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. DeSocarraz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MMH Wound Care
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine D DeSocarraz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christine D. DeSocarraz practice?
- Dr. Christine DeSocarraz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christine DeSocarraz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Midland Primary Care Doctors.