A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Donnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Donnelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Donnelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donnelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Cuzzocrea Donnelly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Donnelly practice?
- Dr. Christine Donnelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Donnelly practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.