Dr. Christine Donnelly MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Tucson, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2017
Great physician and support providers

February 28th, 2017
Awesome Dr!!
Very caring and her staff are awesome!

July 14th, 2016
She contacted me by phone about my care when I was prevented from visiting her office. She has a concern and passion that I have not seen in many other doctors. She made sure that I was adequately cared for when I had a problem.

May 4th, 2016
I love Dr. Donnely, however, her office staff sucks. It is nearly impossible to get a prescription phoned to your pharmacy.

February 4th, 2016
Worse facility and staff ever!
I never got to see Dr. Donnely, but she still insisted on prescribing a psychiatric medicine for sleep that causess suicide. Her office never sent referrals to neurologist or pain management till I called six weeks later, then sent to wrong pain management who could not treat me, and never called me to let me know. Now, 3 months later I am done! I refuse to see anyone here ever again. They are rude, rarely return calls, and have awful quality of care. Once I mentioned a lawyer the nurse claimed I threatened her, which is a LIE, and hung up on me. Worst place ever! I would not take my doog to this facility!

September 27th, 2015
I love everything about her, she scrutinizes until she finds the answers! I love everything about her! The best!!

September 19th, 2015
no doc
no never follows up. cannot get referrals. first to see you are nurse practitioner students then she comes in for about 5 min cannot get in for something less then urgent care and appointments can take anywhere from 3 months to half a year or more

August 8th, 2015
Find another doctor
This doctor is very inefficient, does not follow up, makes mistakes

August 3rd, 2015
VERY Unsatisfied!
Not happy at all with Dr. Donnelley! ! Can never see her. Always seen by a different nurse practitioner each time. She does not return calls, not even for serious medical matters. She does not follow thru.

February 25th, 2015
SHE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOU AND A BETTER PERSON.

April 4th, 2013
Patient
My husband and I both use Dr. Donnelly as our Primary Care Physician. We have been with Dr. Donnelly for many years. We think she is FANTASTIC-if there was another word expressing our sincere appreciation for her and our talents, I would use it. She takes time to find out what is going on in our lives that might be influencing our health. She is thorough, thoughtful and she listens to us. Our health needs are complex and she helps us manage them to the greatest extent possible. We could not ask for a better advocate.

April 1st, 2013
GREAT PHYSiCIAN!!!!
Over the past 6 years I have been treated by Dr Donnelly for chronic liver disease, old injuries that at times have me almost immobilized, pnuemonia were I was in ICU 7 days, a motorcycle accident where I was ran over by a garbage truck and an allergic reaction to a generic medication. My wife literally saved my on three occasions getting ambulances against my protest and Dr Donnelly was there on every occasion with treatment and follow up. I've never been to the doctor in my entire life (51 yrs now) as much as I have the past 6 yrs and have never ever liked going. Doctor Donnelly has a way of making an unpleasant experience more than tolerable.......would recommend to anyone!!!!!!